Want to Eat & Perform Better?
Get a 45-minute
Nutrition Consultation with a TRE Nutritionist
It's often hard to get help when you need it, and to get help from a nutrition expert that understands running and your training.
What are TRE nutritionists like? Watch this video of Head Nutrition Coach Elizabeth Inpyn...
Our #1 goal is to improve your health & performance through better nutrition.
When is a nutrition consultation a good idea?
- When you "bonk" a lot during training and racing and don't know why.
- When training for a longer race or hotter environments.
- You want to improve your immune system and speed up recovery between training sessions.
- You're looking to get the absolute most out of your training and your body.
Experienced, Practical, Run-Changing:
Meet Your Team!
Elizabeth Inpyn is sports performance nutritionist based in San Francisco, California. She is a former NCAA Division 1 swimmer and water polo player. The long-distance triathlon bug bit her about 8 years ago and she hasn’t looked back since. Combining her love of endurance sports and nutrition she specializes in helping athletes of all levels learn how to use food for improved performance and recovery.
When not swimbikerunning, you can find Elizabeth taste-testing new recipes in her kitchen, analyzing lab & race results from her coached athletes or traveling to training camps where she consults with some of the best athletes in the world, creating their meal and supplement plans.
Education/Training: BA Chemistry, ME Education, MS Sports Performance Nutrition, Holistic Nutrition Certification.
Here's what to expect!
- We'll send you an email and you can fill out a brief questionnaire on your nutrition needs and history.
- Sign up for a time slot on the calendar. That can be as soon as tomorrow, or a few days from now.
- Spend 45 minutes with Elizabeth or Kyla over Skype or Facetime (all you need is a computer or smart phone.
- We will do an assessment and take into account your goals and training.
- After your call we'll send you a list of recommendations along with specific recipes and fueling guidelines.
- If you'd like a follow-up, we can schedule that as well, with a similar setup.
Healthy Eaters are Happy Runners
Eating healthy is (and should be) your #1 priority as a runner.
So many times, it's hard to get the 1:1 help you need. We're really happy to give you another resource and work with such a super-star like Elizabeth.
"Connecting with Elizabeth Inpyn has been one of the best things to happen to me, both as an athlete and personally. Her guidance with food and nutrition has been life-changing. Her recipes are unique yet tasty, and having the menus already planned out has allowed me to avoid the stress of not knowing what to cook and eat before, during and after training."
"Elizabeth taught me what it meant to be healthy, to appreciate good food and treat myself every once in awhile. She diligently planned out my meals, the meals for my sons (single dad) and all of my training and racing fueling. I even hired her to get my company kitchen in order and bring in all healthy food. She's serious about my long term health but somehow I still get to eat Peanut M&M's every now then too."
"Elizabeth is my go-to nutritionist for all of our health and fitness clients. She does virtual consultations and spends time getting to know each person before building a nutrition strategy. People truly love her... and so do we."
Healthy eating & fueling is just around the corner.
Whether it's with our TRE nutritionists, an online plan, or a combination... we want you eating your best!
We want you eating healthy and running your best. And we'd like to help in any way we can to make that a reality.
Copyright © The Run Experience LLC 2017